- Progressive Web Apps
Speed and Performance
- Code Generation
- Code Splitting
- Angular CLI
Full Development Story
Facebook developed the framework, and Facebook React was acquired by Facebook. Therefore, The React framework has gained popularity in a short time. Additionally, It’s used to create and run in the context of a dynamic User Interface of websites with significant incoming traffic. Furthermore, it allows the use of virtual DOM, which means that integrating it with other applications is more straightforward.
- Virtual DOM
- Event handling
- React Native
- Virtual DOM
- Data Binding
- CSS Transitions and Animations
Ember.js’ introduction to Ember.js to the software market was in 2015, and since its introduction, Therefore, it has gained recognition due to its broad range of applications. Additionally, The capabilities of Ember.js allow two-way data binding. This helps provide a solid platform to handle complex user interfaces. Furthermore, Many popular websites such as LinkedIn, Netflix, Nordstrom, and many more utilize the Ember.JS platform to host their websites.
- It is a web application that provides HTML and CSS as part of the development model at its basis.
- Provides instance initializers.
- Ember.js provides routes that form the basis of tools used to manage your URL.
- HTML0 Ember.js offers Ember Inspector, an Ember Inspector tool for debugging Ember applications.
- Ember.js employs templates that allow you to update models whenever the application’s content is changed instantly.
Meteor’s application space (aka Meteor.js, also known as MeteorJS) has its name since its diversity covers an almost significant section of software development. Therefore, The framework’s uses encompass essential areas such as back-end development, managing data, managing business processes, and rendering of the frontend.
- Full-Stack Solution
- Development Ecosystem
- Frontend Solution
- Database Integration
- It is swift
- I/O can be described as event-driven and asynchronous:
- Highly scalable:
- No buffering
- Open source
- Polymer.js provides the polypills that allow you to design custom and reused components.
- It is used to facilitate the creation of widgets that can be reused in websites and applications.
- HTML0It uses Google Material Design to create mobile applications that allow for quick and simple development of mobile apps.
- The customized elements are distributed throughout the Internet and permit users to access these elements by using HTML Imports.
- Web Standards
- Commercial Support
- Building blocks like model’s views, views, events collections, and routers create client-side web applications.
- This is an essential library that assists in the separation of the logic of user interface and business.
- It’s a free and open-source library. It has over 100 available extensions.
- It serves as a foundation for every project and aids in the structure of the program.
- BackboneJS has an implicit dependency on jQuery and a strong dependence on Underscore.js.
- It lets us create web-based client-side applications or mobile apps in a structured and well-organized structure and format.