If you want a risk-free environment of trading, we recommend a plus500 demo account for market analysis and enhancing your trading skills.
Plus500 demo account predicts the real environment of the market as closely as possible. The user can practice his trading skills, currencies and develop trading strategies. It offers a safe environment on the concept of leverage safe, so your money is not at risk.
The benefit of a plus500 demo account is you don’t have to open a real trading account. No, you have to make a minimum deposit. If you want to switch to the live account, there is a demo account button. So that you can enhance your skills and can easily can an idea of a live trading account.
How to set up a Demo Account
If you want to open a plus500 demo account, then these are the steps to open an account:
- Open the website of Pluss500 and hit the option of “create a demo account.” This option is available on the home page of Plus500.
- The login page will appear. You have to fill the page.
- Provide necessary information like email address. You can also give your Facebook or Gmail account to open a demo account.
- Fill the form and submit the detail. A verification email will be sent to your provided email address. Verify your email address by clicking on the link provided in the email.
- Once your verification is completed, you can access your demo account. To open your account, enter the email address and password you used during the registration process.
- Provide access to financial instruments
- You can trade on real-time pricing
- Users can get an overview of fees while trading
- It is free of charge
- You don’t need to provide bank details
Advantages of Trading with a Plus500 Demo Account
- The main advantage of the Plus500 demo account is it does not involve any risk
- Provide access to virtual funds that are assumed like a real trading platform
- Its conditions are the same as a real market condition.
- Features are the same as a live account.
- Users can open an account through Facebook and Gmail account
No doubt, a plus500 demo account is ideal before opening a live account.
Can I trust Plus500?
Plus500 is a legit platform. Financial regulators oversee Plus500. In addition to the MAS, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission also exist (ASIC).
What are the restrictions related to trading methods?
Suppose a user uses a trading method not mentioned in user agreements, like scalping automated data entry, hedging, insider trading, or any other prohibited activity such as abusing their bonus system. This may result in your trades being voided and account closure.
What is the highest leverage on Plus500?
The highest leverage in plus500 is 1:20
THE BOTTOM LINE
Plus500 demo account offer features the same as a live account. It is an easy to use and hassle-free environment. No expert and financial statement are required for opening a demo account. Another advantage of the plus500 demo account is its great customer support service, which is available 24/7. No doubt it is a great option for beginners.